Van Oord is looking for Systems Engineers for its Offshore Wind projects and the Engineering Department at its Gorinchem office. As a Systems Engineer, you will be jointly responsible for the development, implementation and practical application of Systems Engineering (SE) within Van Oord's project processes and hence for the delivery of projects in accordance with the client requirements. The role consists of supporting project and tender teams in which you will put the principles of Systems Engineering into practice. With the experience gained on these projects, you will further optimise existing processes and or develop new working procedures for these for future tenders and projects.
- A bachelor or master degree in civil engineering(or an equivalent technical discipline) or business administration/ management
- Thorough knowledge of project design
- At least 4 years of experience as a Systems or Process Control Engineer
- An independent, proactive, analytically strong, results-oriented team player who is able to switch quickly between the abstract and the concrete.
- A critical focus on the detail combined with a strong problem-solving capacity.
- Excellent organizational, communication, social and advisory skills.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Applying for this vacancy can exclusively be done online. As soon as we have evaluated the possibilities for you within Van Oord we will inform you right away.
Do you want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn!
To fill this vacancy we will not be using agencies
Bas van der Muren