Do you want to be part of designing and executing the Digital Agenda of Van Oord?
Are you the enthusiastic and experienced Office 365 SharePoint Engineer we’re looking for? A team player who is focused on adding value for our customers by constantly seeking to improve and innovate our IT Services. Read on to see what we can offer you.
For the Technical Application Management team, part of the Rotterdam based IT organization, we are looking for a full-time Office 365 SharePoint Engineer to strengthen the team. The Technical Application Management team is a multiskilled team responsible for the delivery of high-quality IT services with a focus on availability, continuity and security.
As SharePoint and Office 365 SharePoint Engineer you are responsible for the health, performance, availability and security of our SharePoint environment in the Microsoft O365 cloud.
In this responsible and challenging role, you will be delivering IT services that support the Van Oord organization to meet its goals. Our key drivers are: customer focus, proactivity, innovation, flexibility, zero touch, automation and first time right delivery.
- Support, configure, and manage the SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-Premise environments and infrastructure
- Support, configure and manage SharePoint services, including search, content types and taxonomy
- Support, configure and manage document libraries, lists, workflows, sites and site collections
- Provision sites and site collections with automated site templates
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, and customers
- Strive for maximum automation of repetitive operations tasks
- Documenting technical solutions and writing standard operation procedures (SOP’s)
- Being part of challenging and multidiscipline projects
- MBO+/HBO background and-or experience with 3-5 years recent and relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably in a medium/large international organization
- Extensive experience and knowledge of:
- Administering Microsoft Office 365
- Administering SharePoint Online/SharePoint On-Premise
- PowerShell scripting with Office 365 and/or SharePoint
- Basic experience and knowledge of:
- Windows Server Infrastructure 2012R2 / 2016
- Azure Active Directory and/or Windows Active Directory
- ADFS, AADC, DirSync, SSO
- Certificates, ssl, firewalls and encryption methods
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an advantage
- Recent certifications MCSA: Office 365, Windows Server 2012R2 / 2016 or MCSE: Cloud Platform or SharePoint is an advantage
- General knowledge of web-based networking protocols and security mechanisms
- LEAN certification or willing to become certified
- Analytical, service oriented, proactive, flexible, energetic and stress resistant
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English languages (written and spoken)
- A team player with good communication skills and capable of building bridges between the other IT-disciplines and our customers
- Good sense of humour
A challenging position within a vibrant and international operating organization, with opportunities for personal development and growth in many areas of the IT work field. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional IT environment where innovation, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.