In the position of PQ and Tender support officer, you support the commercial Manager in organizing and guiding the pre-qualification process. You work on one or more large multidisciplinary and complex projects at the same time. You are involved from the receipt of the invitation from the tenderer to the submission of the notification. In this role there are growth opportunities towards Tender Engineer/Manager.
- Organizing and managing both process and content of prequalification processes, RFI's/RFQs for offshore Wind and offshore oil and Gas projects.
- Composing and writing RFI/RFQ documents
- Alignment with various departments within Van Oord
- Evaluation of prequalification
- Continuous improvement of processes within the prequalification process
- BSc or MSc in a relevant, preferably technical, study
- 0 to 3 years working experience in a similar function, preferably in the offshore (wind) industry
- Contract knowledge and commercial insight
- An excellent command of the English language. Additional languages (German, French, Spanish, Portuguese) is a pre.
- Experience with document management and/or graphic software systems (DTP) is a pre (development of SharePoint sites, designing with Adobe InDesign/Illustrator, advanced experience with MS Word/powerpoint)
- Customer focus and a representative attitude
- An analytically strong colleague with a focus on results and cooperation
- Excellent communication and social skills
A challenging job in which you, from your field, contribute to the adoption of challenging international projects. You get responsibility and we offer you the opportunity to put your ideas into practice. We also have a package of excellent working conditions tailored to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply directly online via the application button below.
Come aboard and follow us on LinkedIn too!
We do not use external agencies to fill this vacancy.
Bas van der Muren
+3188 826 24 99