If you are a passionate professional who can help us bring distinctive value to our clients and be a game changer in the maritime supply chain, then read about what Van Oord can offer you. Our Procurement & Supply Chain Department in Rotterdam is looking for a Contract Manager.
The Contract Manager will serve as a “middlemen” between key stakeholders, suppliers and the Category Manager. He/she will manage and optimize utilization of the contracts, including making recommendations, record keeping, monitoring, change management, and more to minimize the risk.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
- As needed, provide guidance on contractual matters to operational staff or key stakeholders, including training to operational staff and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Develops a performance measurement plan, prepares and executes evaluation reports in cooperation with key stakeholders and supplier
- Monitor agreed terms & conditions in the provided products and/or services, customer satisfaction and contracting practices. Recommend changes.
- Serve as the point of contact for internal customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman” ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
- Develop and maintain an open and positive relationship with key stakeholder and supplier.
- Analyse & evaluate performance of stakeholders & supplier based on performance measurement plan.
- Establish improvements in cooperation with key stakeholders & suppliers.
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- BSc degree is a must, preferably in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 year working experience with a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in Contract Management.
- Thorough understanding of the maritime and/or technical sector.
- Thorough knowledge of different types of contracts.
- Experience in procurement of products & services.
- Relevant experience in implementation of change.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational sensitivity.
A challenging purchasing role in a dynamic international working environment with an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience. In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills with job-specific training and education.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.