As Procurement Improvement Officer you support the Procurement and Supply Chain (PSC) Department in realising various procurement improvement initiatives, like the development of and optimising systems, plans, policies, processes and procedures.
As Procurement Improvement Officer it is your responsibility to asses and implement the entire IT-infrastructure to achieve the long term PSC-goals. You will gather, evaluate, select and implement adapted and newly acquired systems. In addition, you will take responsibility for optimizing resources and methods that are necessary for Category Management, Operational Procurement, Project Procurement (includingTender Involvement) and Logistics to operate efficiently.
As a person you have good analytical and conceptual skills (strategic thinking). Besides, you are results-driven, hands-on and you have the right attitude to get things done.
- hold a master degree in preferably Business Administration or equivalent;
- have 5-10 years of experience within purchasing/supply chain, IT or finance;
- have an excellent command of both Dutch & English in writing & speaking;
- have excellent presentation and communication skills.
A challenging role in a dynamic international working environment. Working for Van Oord means, within your expertise, contributing to challenging, dynamic and international projects. You will be given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to put your ideas into practice.
In addition, we offer you:
- excellent secondary employment conditions;
- plenty of room to develop your professionally and personally, so that you can continue to grow in your role;
- an excellent salary package that meets the high responsibilities of this role.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn!
Sabine van den Elshout
+31 (0)88 826 8174