For our Estimating & Engineering department we are looking for a Production Engineer. As Production Engineer you are responsible for plotting different work methods and making production calculations. You’ll advise customers and the tender and project teams from the production calculation point of view.
You are deeply involved in many different projects like maintenance dredging projects, land reclamations and port extensions.
Are you thrilled to witness the digital transition we currently undergo as a department and do you want to be part of it?
- estimating and plotting work methods;
- advising project team and crew concerning the optimisation of the production process and work methods. Remotely and on location;
- involved with different in-house production technology training sessions given to crew and operational staff in our simulator training center.
- at least a higher education (HBO) Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
- strong analytical skills;
- the ambition to develop yourself as a specialist who acts as a sparring partner for the project manager, captain, tender manager, etc.;
- you have good communication skills, you take the initiative and you work accurately;
- you improve the spirit and collaboration within the entire team;
- willingness to remain abroad for a long or short period of time.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional);
- flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 (0)88 826 8756