In the role of Project Controller you will be part of the financial organisation of Van Oord, where you will be placed within the Business Unit Netherlands.
Your focus is on controlling and keeping the (financial) progress of the various projects manageable. The activities associated with this are:
- Act as a financial sparring partner for the project managers and the project teams;
- Taking care of financial and management reports;
- Managing the accounting through the Financial Shared Service Center;
- The solicited and unsolicited performance of ad hoc analysis and reviews;
- Liquidity management and preparing cash flow forecasts;
- Managing audits on the projects.
- You have a higher education (HBO) Bachelor Business Economics or comparable;
- You have 1 to 3 years’ work experience in a project environment as a project controller;
- You have affinity with the Maritime and/or Civil sector;
- You have excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- You are independence and have analytical skills and a hands-on attitude;
- You have strong communication and social skills;
- You are flexible, result-oriented, independent and driven.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- A pension scheme;
- A variable bonus;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- An adequate travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance (optional);
- Flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.