Are you looking for a challenging financial controller's position in a dynamic project-oriented work environment? If so, read what Van Oord can offer you. For our Offshore Department in Gorinchem, we are looking for a Project Controller.
In the role of Project Controller you will be part of the financial organization of Van Oord Offshore.
You will be responsible for setting up, implementing and completing the administration of different offshore projects.
- Financial sparring partner of the Project Manager and the project team
- Taking care of financial and management reports
- Liquidity management such as cash flow forecasting and currency risks
- Managing audits and tax matters on the projects
- Responsibility for the financial development of specialized offshore vessels
- Bachelor Business Economics or comparable
- At least three years of financial experience in an international project environment
- Affinity with the Maritime or Civil sector
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written
- Independence, analytical capacity and hands-on
- Strong communicative and social skills
A varied and challenging job within an enthusiastic team at our Gorinchem office. Together with your colleague you will provide a significant contribution to our prestigious projects. Van Oord offers an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience. In addition there are numerous opportunities to further develop yourself.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.