As a Project coordinator you can work to your heart’s content. The ViA15 project is full of technical, financial and organisational challenges. Does making sure that everything is prepared, documented and executed meticulously appeal to you? Then apply for the Project coordinator ViA15 position at Van Oord!
You will work as a Project coordinator for the ViA15 project. The extension of the A15 highway towards Germany and widening of the A12/A15 highways plays a key role in the further economic development of the regions Arnhem, Nijmegen, Doetinchem and improving the connection between the harbour of Rotterdam and Europe as well. You will work on:
- drawing up work plans and budgets;
- the analysis of risks;
- contributing ideas about safety and permits;
- taking care of document management and;
- needless to say ensuring that the drawings and model information are (or remain) synchronized with the norms and the agreed specification;
- what it boils down to is that your projects have to be finalised safely, according to the contract and within the budget. A job with responsibility and sometimes excitement whereby we, at our head office in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), draw from your knowledge and ingenuity.
What we ask of you is that you possess good skills to work with a team and have ample empathy. Your transparency towards the project teams and commissioning parties has to be accompanied by a focus on Van Oord’s interests. In addition you have to have:
- completed at least a Bachelor level training (or equivalent obtained through experience), such as civil and hydraulic engineering or construction engineering;
- at least three years’ experience as a project engineer at a contracting firm or engineering firm;
- knowledge of modern forms of contracts, such as UAV-GC or DBFM;
- experience with 3D modelling and coordination software, planning methods and project control systems;
- excellent command of Dutch and English;
- be prepared to work at our ViA15 project office in Utrecht (2020) and Arnhem (2021 t/m 2024).
We will provide you with a special opportunity to cooperate in the ViA15 project in The Netherlands. You will work together with motivated colleagues who embark on challenges and solve problems using their professionalism and creativity. You will be given plenty of opportunities for your independent input and for your professional development. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional);
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
+31 (0)88 826 8202