In this demanding role of Project engineer you are responsible for an optimal preparation and execution regarding the project targets. You will be working within all technical aspects of project-workplanning. For this reason we are looking for Dutch speaking candidates only!
- Estimate & prepare risks according to the safety- & health requirements
- Estimating and preparing the complete supply chain for the project.
- Responsible for contact with suppliers & sub-contractors.
- Advising on purchasing and sales strategy for tenders, projects and execution of workplanning.
- Coordinating with the relevant authorities regarding all daily project issues.
- Higher vocational intellectual and professional level.
- At least 3 years experience as a Project engineer in the civil engineering.
- Experience of preparing and costing projects.
- Excellent command of the Dutch language.
- An independent, driven colleague with a feel for commerce and calculation.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Prepared to visit and stay during the workweek at (Den Oever) project-site.
A challenging and independent role with an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
We are a Dutch family-owned company with 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor. Our company culture is one of entrepreneurship and engaged employees. We think and act with responsibility and focus on the long term. Van Oord's people represent 74 different nationalities but they all share the same passion. For water, for technology, for providing innovative and sustainable solutions for maritime challenges and for achieving the best possible result. Whatever the project is, and in whichever of the almost 46 countries in which Van Oord works every year.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Van Oord Nederland, is active in many aspects of civil and hydraulic engineering. Years of experience have made us a specialist in this field. A varied fleet and qualified personnel enable us to offer a wide range of services.
Apply directly online by clicking on the 'apply' button below. Feel free to contact me for more information or regarding other opportunities within Van Oord.
Come on board and follow us on LinkedIn!
We will not be using external agencies to fill this vacancy
+31 (0)88 826 8202