Are you creative, do you have innovative ideas and are you interested in a job that challenges you every day? For our offshore and offshore wind projects we are looking for Project Engineers.
In the role of Project Engineer, you will be involved in offshore and offshore wind projects from design up to and including installation. You will work alternately from our office in Gorinchem and the project locations.
- Contact person for the Project Manager, the project team and other stakeholders
- Preparing and implementing specific (working) methods with risk analysis
- Providing coordination and advice in the event of technical problems
- Supervising subcontractors
- Reviewing and following up on documentation for subcontractors and others
- Checking document control registers in order to be sure that work instructions, working methods and drawings have been issued.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering, preferably in Offshore Engineering or Maritime Infrastructure
- At least two years' relevant work experience, preferably in the offshore (wind) industry
- Experience of supporting projects and managing external engineering and suppliers
- A good command of English, spoken and written
- Strong communication and social skills
- An independent, practical and creative person who can solve problems, dares to take decisions and is able to work in project teams
- A flexible attitude with regard to travelling and working at project locations
A job at Van Oord means working on challenging, dynamic and prestigious projects. Take your responsibility and see your ideas become reality. Van Oord offers an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.