As a project engineer for offshore (wind) projects at Van Oord you can really challenge yourself. From deep in the water to high in the air, our projects are often unique and are without exception full of technical, financial and organizational challenges. Do you make possible what seems impossible? Then apply as a project engineer at Van Oord!
We are proud of our sustainable energy and other offshore solutions. The installation of a cable that pulls a pipeline ashore to the construction of wind farms, kilometers from the coast. Sometimes with the help of technology that we first had to invent ourselves. As a project engineer you are involved in such projects, from design to installation. From our office in Gorinchem or at a project location anywhere in the world you make sure that everything is in order.
- work preparation and risk analysis;
- all documents present and up to date;
- point of contact for the project manager, the project team and the subcontractors;
- take action in case of technical problems;
- your scope within planning and budget.
You have knowledge of, or at least a strong fascination for, offshore engineering or maritime infrastructure. You are also independent, practical and creative if the situation demands it. You dare to make decisions and become a real troubleshooter. During the implementation fase you'll work on a rotation schedule abroad. Other requirements are:
- a bachelor degree in civil engineering;
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience;
- experience working in project teams;
- excellent knowledge of the English language;
- living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate permanently.
Together with the project team you work on prestigious projects, which often require innovative solutions or the latest techniques. You will get:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities;
- excellent secondary employment conditions;
- plenty of room to develop your professionally and personally, also internationally, so that you can continue to grow in your rol.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Bas van der Muren
+31 (0)88 826 8194