Are you looking for a worldwide challenge and do you have passion for water construction? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. For our international dredging projects we are looking for experienced Project Managers Dredging
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the completion of a dredging project within the deadline and budget available. You will be the first point of contact for the client.
- Coming up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully with the resources available.
- Within our safety rules and quality standards maximizing the operational result and profits.
- Responsibility for your team and the equipment.
- Maintaining contacts with the responsible manager and supporting departments at the head office.
- A university or higher professional qualification in civil engineering or similar.
- A minimum of ten years work experience in water construction or dredging.
- Willingness to work abroad for an average of eight months a year.
- Ambition to take on a management position and transfer your knowledge to others.
- A team player who is focused on results and who has strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English and preferably other languages.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- allowance for going abroad (based on location and situation of the project);
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional).
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.