Do you want the overall responsibility in realizing the most beautiful and challenging hydraulic engineering projects on Dutch soil? Read on to see what Van Oord can offer you. For our Dutch projects we are looking for an experienced Project Manager.
In the role of Project Manager you are responsible for the realization of civil and hydraulic engineering projects in the Netherlands. Together with your team you realize the project objectives within the set time frame and budget with an eye for quality and a safe working environment. Issues such as integrated and planning driven working play an important role in this.
- Coming up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully with the resources available.
- Within our safety rules and quality standards maximizing the operational result and profits.
- Responsibility for your team and the equipment.
- Maintaining contact with the client and other internal and external involved
You are a driven project manager with an eye for people, technology and environment. Like no other you are able to form and further develop a team to achieve the set project goals in a save working environment. You have excellent social and communication skills as you act as a contact person towards our client and the involved departments at our office in Rotterdam. Furthermore, you bring:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in civil engineering or similar
- At least five years' experience as a project manager for GWW projects in the Netherlands
- Broad experience in the Dutch GWW sector
- A good command of Dutch and English
- Extensive knowledge of quality- and project management systems
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- allowance for going abroad (based on location and situation of the project);
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance, if relevant;
- collective health insurance (optional).
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.