Are you keen to use your skills by playing a pivotal role in complex multidisciplinary offshore wind projects? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. Our division Offshore Wind Projects in Gorichem is looking for full-time Project Planner Offshore Wind Projects
In the role of Project Planner you will be closely involved in the development and built of an extensive offshore wind project in front of the Dutch coastline. You will be responsible for preparing, managing, and monitoring overall project planning. Your key objective will be to execute and complete the project safely, cost efficiently, and on schedule.
You are a strong communicator which, as a member of the tender and project team, contributes to the decision making by your analyses and findings. You will also be responsible for the constant coordination of the planning with the various project disciplines.
- Achieving reliable overall tender and project planning
- Coordinating planning-related issues with the various project disciplines, Joint Venture partners, contractors, and subcontractors
- Conducting and advising on risk and opportunity management in planning work, including by performing critical path analyses, running through “what if” scenarios, and implementing probability planning
- Performing evaluations and providing advice regarding planning-related contract management, Cost Time & Resources and Project Execution Plans
- Drafting on-site periodic reports regarding issues such as time, progress, resources, opportunities and risks
- Setting up and managing planning-related databases
- A higher professional or university qualification in a technical field
- At least four years of experience with the planning of multidisciplinary complex projects
- Thorough knowledge of Primavera and other planning-related software
- Experience with planning of offshore wind projects both in tender stage as in execution stage
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- A colleague who is independent, pro-active, accurate, with strong analytical and organisational skills
- A person who can communicate effectively, is results-driven, and focuses on cooperation
- A person who is prepared to work for shorter or longer periods on our project sites (abroad
A position where your work will alternate between the office and project sites, and one that will afford you every opportunity to develop by taking courses and trainings. Naturally, we will offer you every chance to work with others to contribute to our prestigious projects. We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.