You will work as Project Planner on the ViA15 project. The extension of the A15 highway towards Germany and widening of the A12/A15 highways plays a key role in the further economic development of the regions Arnhem, Nijmegen, Doetinchem and improving the connection between the harbour of Rotterdam and Europe as well.
As Project Planner you will deliver reliable (sub)project schedules regarding to the soil, roads and civil works of the project, both in preparation and execution phase. You will be working with the client, joint venture partners and (sub)contractors and advise on time, progress, resources, opportunities and risks. In every phase of the project stakeholders will rely on your knowledge and ingenuity. To be able to perform your role properly, you will frequently visit the project site.
You collaborate with other project control professionals who are focused on risk management, systems engineering and estimating and cost control. We encourage you to think and act over the boundaries of the individual disciplines, connecting the technical and project control functions and ensure that all project goals are met.
Do you want to know more about ViA15? Then visit the Rijkswaterstaat project website through this link.
You are responsible for independently setting up and maintaining (sub)project schedules containing activities and milestones based on project specifications. Next to that your responsibilities are:
- suggest mitigations if schedule issues occur;
- act as a first point of contact for Project Management and the project team;
- execute probabilistic schedules in collaboration with the Risk Manager;
- report the status of the schedule(s) and flag potential bottlenecks to the Project Manager and the Lead Planner;
- coach the project team in relation to the planning philosophy and contribute to the development of the Project Controls discipline within the project.
You are a first class organizer who delivers critical path analyses, 'what-if' scenarios and probabilistic schedules with ease in order to achieve optimal project controls. We appreciate it when you have experience with visualization of schedules, schedule risk analysis and/or earned value management. In addition you have:
- at least 2 to 4 years of experience in EPC-project planning, in both the tender and execution phase;
- sound experience with network planning and planning-related software (f.e. Primavera);
- at least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical discipline;
- excellent command of the Dutch (and English) language;
- willingness to work at our project offices in Utrecht (2020) and Arnhem (2021 until 2024).
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional);
- flexible working hours
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.