Are you passionate about matching the right person to the right position (project), and do you like performing a key role in that? Read on to see what Van Oord can offer you. We are looking for a full-time Project Staff Planner (Rotterdam and Gorinchem ) for our Project Office department.
In the role of Project Staff Planner, you will be responsible for drawing up, managing and monitoring the (optimum) staff planning for our projects, with the overall objective of performing and completing each project in a safe, cost-efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinating staff requirements – in terms of quality and quantity with the Project Manager
- Matching those requirements with the available project staff in consultation with the Pool Manager
- Delivering a reliable and clear staff planning
- Taking responsibility for matters such as travel, accommodation and any other facets which need to be arranged ahead of staff deployment
- Applying the conditions for staff deployment which apply to a specific project
- The administrative processing and handling of the entire process
- Demonstrable higher vocational intellectual and professional level
- At least five years' work experience as a staff planner in an international project-based environment
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Experience with planning-related software
- An independent, hands-on person capable of taking decisions, working in project teams and maintaining an overall perspective
- Analytical capacity
- Excellent communication and social skills
- A mentality of “getting things done”
- A flexible attitude as regards working at project locations abroad
A job that alternates between working at the office and working on projects, in which you will be given plenty of space to develop your skills through training. Naturally you will have the opportunity to make a contribution to our prestigious projects in collaboration with others. We offer an excellent package, appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 88 826 8202