Do you want to work on the most challenging international projects in the Offshore Wind? Can you work under a lot of pressure and do you have good writing skills? Then please read further!
For our QA Offshore and Offshore Wind division in our office in Gorinchem, which is part of Van Oord’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) department, we are currently looking for a QA Specialist. As a QA Specialist you take the lead in improving the quality, structure and efficiency of the division. You manage the expectations and interests of all parties involved and report to the Quality Manager. In this role you are work closely with other division within the QHSE-department.
As a QA Specialist within Van Oord, you ensure adequate quality assurance on corporate and project level. You are responsible for improving QA documents. You do this by interacting with the project teams and stakeholders. You are also responsible for:
- Improvement of quality organisation and structure;
- Writing new procedures and instructions;
- Prepare tender reviews and advice tender team in Quality matters;
- Supporting start up new project;
- Internal and external audits;
- Risk management;
- Lessons learned implementation.
You are an experienced QA engineer who can communicate excellently on customer and project management level. With your analytic skills, your writing skills and your conceptual and process way of thinking you support our project team. Furthermore, you bring along:
- Bachelor or Master education in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Degree in Quality Management is a pre;
- At least 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance roles;
- Lead auditor;
- Experience with process engineering and ISO procedure;
- Excellent command of the English language.
A challenging role in a dynamic international working environment in which you work on unique projects and which, without exception, are full of technical and organizational challenges. You become part of a dynamic and professional team where quality, flexibility and creativity are among the success factors of the goals of the organization. Furthermore, we offer:
- A salary that fits your responsibilities and experiences;
- Flexible working hours;
- More than average number of holidays and an excellent pension scheme;
- An informal team in which a pleasant working environment and cooperation are central;
- A variable bonus;
- More than enough opportunities to develop yourself.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Elise van Kasteren