Do you want to cooperate on the most challenging international projects in the Offshore Wind? Have you adopted the 'first time right' principle? Do you work well in stressful situations? From deep into the water to high in the air, our projects are often unique and are without exception full of technical and organizational challenges.
Can you meet the corresponding quality challenges? Then apply as a Quality Coordinator at Van Oord!
As a Quality Coordinator within Van Oord, you ensure adequate quality assurance on our Offshore Wind projects. You are responsible for the execution of tenders, suppor our Project teams and improve Van Oord processes and procedures. You do this by interacting with projectteams and communicating with our Tender- and Procurement Departments.
You are also responsible for:
- Prepare tender reviews and advice tender team in quality matters;
- Prepare Project QA documents (PQP, PQCP, Register set-up et cetera);
- Implementing project improvements, discipline guidelines and project procedures;
- Make sure the right information is communicated to our clients and subcontractors;
- Performing supplier audits;
- Responsible for periodic quality reports;
- Coordinating tenders and start-up of projects.
You are an experienced Quality Coordinator who communicates excellent with customers and the project management team. You have experience as a corporate staff member with a broad knowledge of Quality Assurance. Furthermore, you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar job;
- A completed Bachelor (HBO) with a technical background;
- Training on coating/ painting inspection is a pre;
- Inspection level 3, e.g. CSWIP 3.2 / IKT 2 or 3 / I.W.T. or I.W.E.;
- Lead auditor 9001:2015 certificate;
- Safety certificate, e.g. VCA VOL;
- Excellent command of the English language, Dutch is an advantage.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- A pension scheme;
- A variable bonus;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- An adequate travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance (optional);
- Flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 (0)88 826 2530