Do you want to work on the most challenging international projects in the Offshore Wind? Have you adopted the 'first time right' principle? Do you work well in stressful situations and are you also a born leader? From deep into the water to high in the air, our projects are often unique and are without exception full of technical and organizational challenges.
Can you meet the corresponding quality challenges? Then apply as a Quality Coordinator at Van Oord!
As a Quality Coordinator within Van Oord, you ensure adequate quality assurance on our Offshore Wind projects. You are responsible for coordinating all quality inspections according to the project requirements. You do this by managing the QC inspectors, interacting with the project team, communication with third parties and clients and using internal and contractual processes correctly.
You are also responsible for:
- Prepare tender reviews and advice tender team in quality matters
- Prepare Project QA documents (PQP, PQCP, Register set-up et cetera)
- Implementing project improvements, discipline guidelines and project procedures
- Set up and managing NCR register
- Review (and approval) of Subcontractor documents
- Performing supplier audits
- Responsible for periodic quality reports
- Coordinating pre-inspection meetings
You are an experienced Quality Coordinator who communicates excellent with customers and the project management team. With your creativity and flexibility you can save yourself and your team in stressful and difficult situations. You keep the overview, lead and take initiatives. Furthermore, you have:
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar job
- NACE level 2 or 3 and/or FROSIO 2 or 3
- Inspection level 3, e.g. CSWIP 3.2 / IKT 2 or 3 / I.W.T. or I.W.E.
- Safety certificate, e.g. VCA VOL
- Excellent command of the English language, Dutch is an advantage
You end up in a collegial team with a great do mentality, but you are mainly part of a professional organization, where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are the key to our success. On shore and on the water. You also get:
- A salary that suits your responsibilities
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.