We’re looking for a Recruiter Flex Staff to become part of the new FlexOord team within the HR department. FlexOord supports the business in hiring & contracting flex staff (e.g. Superintendents, Engineers, QHSE Advisors, Surveyors) for the various challenging projects we are executing worldwide. You act as key contact for the internal business, suppliers and candidates and make sure you are able to contract the right worker at the right time and place. FlexOord strives to offer one point of contact and a standardised and digitalised process for hiring and contracting flex staff.
As Recruiter Flex Staff you facilitate all business units (Dredging, Offshore, Offshore Wind) and staff departments (e.g. QHSE, HR, Legal) while hiring flex staff (temporary, secondment, freelancers etc.). You act as the first point of contact for flex related questions from the business and suppliers on policies and best practices. In addition you:
- source via suppliers, pre-select and contract for flex staff (mainly specialists) are the drivers for this role. Also in scope but only as part of the business process are onboarding, time accounting and (self)billing. This end-to-end workflow for flex staff is supported by our new Workforce Management System;
- build relationships and ensure the connection between the hiring managers, the suppliers and flex staff;
- advise our business when it comes to flexible workforce, based on analysis and reporting;
- work closely together within the FlexOord team, with HR, Procurement and hiring managers to optimise the hiring process and supporting systems for flex staff.
As a person you are an enthusiastic and enterprising colleague with excellent communication and social skills. Besides, you have the ability to build and manage relationships internally with stakeholders and externally with suppliers.
In addition, you:
- hold a Bachelor degree;
- have a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience, preferably in (agency) staffing international projects;
- have knowledge of law and regulation concerning external hiring (e.g. DBA, ABU/ NBBU);
- are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week;
- have a good command of both Dutch & English in writing & speaking;
- have a good understanding of a complex, multidisciplinary environment, preferably within the maritime industry;
- have the right attitude to get things done.
In addition, we offer you:
- excellent secondary employment conditions;
- plenty of room to develop yourself professionally and personally, so that you can continue to grow in your role;
- an excellent salary package that meets your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?