As a Regional Manager in the offshore market you will be responsible for keeping contact with (potential) clients and gathering and following up future leads. You will be working on winning challenging offshore projects in a multicultural environment with foreign clients. You analyse the market and have a good understanding of the opportunities. In this commercial position your qualities as an account manager are of vital importance. You will be making accurate assessments of opportunities and risks and know when a project is attractive to contract for.
- early engagement with possible clients
- scope future leads
- market analysis and knowledge
- account management and development
- customer minded and a representative attitude
- outstanding communication and social skills
- a Bachelor‘s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or equivalent
- commercial drive, perseverance and tenacity to bring tenders and projects to a satisfactory conclusion (winning and contracting)
- at least 5 years of working experience in a regional management position or in a comparable commercial management role
- thorough knowledge of contracts and commercial understanding
- an excellent command of the English language
- both objective and result minded
Van Oord offers a challenging working environment with attractive opportunities for further development. In addition, we can provide an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply directly online via the application button below.
Come aboard and follow us on LinkedIn too!
We do not use external agencies to fill this vacancy.