You will work as Risk Manager on the ViA15 project. The extension of the A15 highway towards Germany and widening of the A12/A15 highways plays a key role in the further economic development of the regions Arnhem, Nijmegen, Doetinchem and improving the connection between the harbour of Rotterdam and Europe as well.
As Risk Manager you will advise the project team on risk management in order to achieve predictable execution and delivery. You will plot all risks and opportunities together with the project team and you guide the process of mitigating and utilizing in a proper manner. You collaborate with other project control professionals who are focused on planning management, systems engineering and estimating and cost control. We encourage you to think and act over the boundaries of the individual disciplines, connecting the technical and project control functions and ensure that all project goals are met.
Do you want to know more about ViA15? Then visit the Rijkswaterstaat project website through this link.
When it comes to the way risks and mitigations are listed and executed, you are a genuine ‘risk-driver’. You ensure that risk management is high on the teams agenda and you spend a lot of attention for teamwork in doing so. Next to that your responsibilities are:
- draw up tender/project specific risk approaches / strategies and come up with potential risk mitigations;
- qualitative and quantitative analysis (deterministic & probabilistic);
- execute probabilistic schedules in collaboration with the Risk Manager;
- report the status of the risk processes and flag potential bottlenecks;
- educate and coach the project team in risk approach.
You have strong personal leadership and well developed sensitivity for dealing with people with different perspectives. You are objective and independent and really listen to the needs of teams and individuals. Clear communication and strong analytical skills are essential for this position. We appreciate it when you have knowledge of @RISK and/or experience with writing EMVI/MEAT-plans. Furthermore, you have:
- at least 7 years of experience in project risk management;
- experience in tenders and projects, preferably in an EPC- / multidisciplinairy environment;
- a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, (technical) business administration or supply chain management;
- excellent command of the Dutch (and English) language;
- willingness to work at our project offices in Utrecht (2020) and Arnhem (2021 until 2024).
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional);
- flexible working hours.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.