Are you a specialist in risk management or do you want to become one? Do you want to fulfil a central role in the project teams of complex and multidisciplinary projects? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. For our Engineering & Estimating department(locations Rotterdam and Gorinchem) we are looking for a Risk Specialist.
The Risk Specialist is involved in risk assessment and risk management for complex multidisciplinary tenders and projects in the realization phase.
- Identify, prioritize, analyse and manage the risks that may affect the achievement of project objectives (e.g. technical, financial, contractual or planning risks)
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative risk analyses (Monte Carlo analysis) on complex tenders and projects within the different entities of Van Oord
- Guiding and advising the project team in the field of risk management
- Further expand the subject of risk management into organization (ambassadors role)
- A BSc or MSc in Civil Engineering or equivalent supplemented with additional courses in the technical field
- 3 or more years of experience with risk management and risk analyses
- Knowledge of technical risk analyses, safety analyses, Enterprise Risk Management and the various interfaces between them
- Experience with complex projects in tender and execution phase
- Experience with Monte Carlo Analysis
- Good command of the English language
- Knowledge of OPRA and experience in writing EMVI/MEAT plans is a pre
- A proactive, results-driven and analytical colleague
- Organisational awareness and sensitivity and a healthy dose of curiosity
A dynamic position in which working at the office and projects alternate each other and where you get plenty of space to develop yourself by attending education and training. Of course, we offer you the ability to contribute to our prestigious projects in collaboration with others. We offer an excellent employment conditions package to suit your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.