As a Raw Materials Sales Manager within the Business Unit Netherlands you maintain all contacts internally and externally with regard to the purchase, delivery and sale of sand, soil and clay for all projects within Van Oord Netherlands. You also advise in tender teams and projects in the field of laws and regulations for raw materials and the logistical possibilities and transport.
- Responsible for purchasing, delivery and selling sand, soil and clay for all Van Oord Netherlands projects;
- Maintaining and developing a network of clients for trading and supplying;
- Responsible for advice on purchasing / marketing strategy, logistical possibilities, relevant legislation and regulations for raw and building materials;
- Project development / business development concerning sand extraction and storage locations.
- A completed HBO / University degree in civil engineering / business administration;
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in a similar trading position;
- Good knowledge of the soil / sand / clay market;
- Excellent command of the Dutch language;
- A commercially driven personality with excellent analytical skills;
- In possession of good communication and social skills.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- A pension scheme;
- A variable bonus;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- An adequate travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance (optional);
- Flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
We are a Dutch family-owned company with 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor. Our company culture is one of entrepreneurship and engaged employees. We think and act with responsibility and focus on the long term. Van Oord's people represent 74 different nationalities but they all share the same passion. For water, for technology, for providing innovative and sustainable solutions for maritime challenges and for achieving the best possible result. Whatever the project is, and in whichever of the almost 46 countries in which Van Oord works every year.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 (0)88 826 8202