Do you want to be the energetic, accurate and representative “jack-of-all-trades” in a dynamic and innovative international working environment? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. For our Tendering and Estimating Department, located in Gorinchem, The Netherlands, we are looking for a Secretary (32 – 36 hours a week).
In the position of Secretary you will support the Manager Tendering and Estimating with any (secretarial) work that comes up. This position contains a broad variety of tasks with a great deal of freedom to set up your own working system.
- Managing agenda’s
- Plan meetings
- Taking minutes during departmental and other meetings
- Processing, distributing, and archiving a wide diversity of actions and reports
- Arranging travel documents (flights, residence permits, visas)
- Managing the Document Management System
- Support the Tendering & Estimating department with secretarial tasks
- A completed secretarial degree, at least vocational education (MBO) level 4
- 3-5 years recent work experience in a comparable position, preferably at a large international organization
- Good skills in MS Office
- A good command of Dutch and English, in speaking as well as in writing
- An independent, pro-active colleague with a service-minded attitude
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Living in Gorinchem or direct environment
A challenging position in a dynamic international working environment with outstanding term of employment which will fit your background and experience.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Bas van der Muren
+31 (0)88 826 2499