For the Business Unit Van Oord Netherlands, based in Rotterdam, we are looking for a senior EMVI-Coordinator, who can help professionalise the EMVI-team. You have ample experience as EMVI-writer, are driven to reach the best EMVI-result and want to improve this in the Netherlands. You actively participate in tenders for Dutch projects such as dike reinforcement, quay walls, dredging and replenishment work.
- developing the EMVI-group;
- structural improvements of the qualitative part of our EMVI-result;
- capture customer need through customer contact;
- determining the right registration strategy;
- writing and reviewing the EMVI-plans;
- challenging others to develop new and distinctive ideas;
- initiating and implementing improvement initiatives (for example on sustainability);
- active interaction with tender management;
- development of long-term EMVI strategies.
Are you interested in Tom's story?
Go to: https://www.vanoord.com/careers/result-craftmanship
- at least 5 years of experience in the GWW-sector;
- a relevant university- or bachelor’s degree (e.g. Civil Engineering, Communication or Business Administration);
- extensive experience of EMVI, writing and tender strategy;
- experience with Best Value procurement is an advantage;
- communicative and customer-focused;
- ability to see the bigger picture;
- leaderships ability and a team player;
- good command of the Dutch language is required.
We offer you a job that mixes working at the office with working on projects, in which you will be given plenty of space to develop your skills. You have a doer's mentality, but above all you are part of a professional, international and collaborative working environment in which innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are the keys to success. At Van Oord, you will also get the opportunity to take your job to a higher level. By means of courses and training sessions, you shape your own career. We offer an excellent package, appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 (0)88 826 8756