Are you up for the challenge of working anywhere in the world and do you have a passion for hydraulic engineering? Read further to see what Van Oord can offer you.
For our international Dredging and Marine Construction projects, we are looking for a Superintendent. In this role you are responsible for the day-to-day management of a project, optimizing the production process and other operational matters.
- Preparing project plans
- Monitoring the progress of the work
- Daily management of the project or part of the project
- Making sure the team works safely and that the results meet the quality requirements
- Delivering prestigious international projects together with the team and your colleagues at head office
- A degree in Civil Engineering from a university of applied sciences and preferably a VOL VCA (health, safety & environmental checklist) certificate
- At least four years' work experience in hydraulic engineering
- Willingness to work abroad an average of 7 months a year
- The capacity to lead
- A results-oriented and driven colleague
- Good command of English and preferably other languages
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- allowance for going abroad (based on location and situation of the project);
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional).
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.