Are you up for the challenge of working anywhere in the world and do you have a passion for hydraulic engineering? Read on to see what Van Oord can offer you. For our international Dredging and Marine Construction projects, we are looking for a Superintendent.
The Superintendent is responsible for the day-to-day management of a project and for optimising the production process or other operational matters. Our projects consist mainly of dredging and coastal and work overtime, we undertake with an enthusiastic number of employees and our fleet of modern ships, crane vessel, potons and other equipment.
- Preparing project plans
- Monitoring the progress of the work
- Daily management of the project or part of the project
- Making sure the team works safely and that the results meet the quality requirements
- Delivering prestigious projects together with the team and your colleagues at head office
- Vocational education or bachelare working and thinking level (preferably civil engineering) and preferably a VOL VCA (health, safety & environmental checklist) certificate
- At least four years' work experience in hydraulic engineering, preferably in a similar position)
- Willingness to work throughout Netherlands
- The capacity to lead
- A results-oriented and driven colleague, who is willing to roll up the sleeves
- Colleague with a good communication skills and experience with MS-Office
Working for Van Oord means working on challenging, interesting and prestigious projects all over the world. Superintendent in Paan Van Oord means working in an enthusiastic team to small and medium-sized projects throughout the Netherlands. Van Oord offers you opportunities for further development plus an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
+31 (0)88-8268149 or (0)6-53269988