Are you up for the challenge of working on demanding offshore projects all over the world? Are you creative, do you have innovative ideas and are you interested in a job that challenges you every day? For our offshore wind projects, we are looking for a Superintendent Foundation Installation.
In the role of Superintendent, you will be responsible for the preparation and execution of offshore foundation installation projects, taking care of project-specific requirements. You will work alternately at our office in Gorinchem, at project locations and on board our ships.
- Ensuring the correct execution and progress of the work, taking care of specific project requirements and safety
- Preparation of the operational part of the offshore foundation installation
- Drawing up documents such as method statements, procedures and reports
- Going through the work instructions and safety requirements with the operational crew
- Providing coordination and advice in the event of technical problems
- Acting as a link between project management and the operational crew
- Higher vocational intellectual and professional level; preferably a completed Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or civil engineering
- Preferably three years' operational experience on board ships, ideally related to foundation installation
- A good command of English, spoken and written
- Strong communication and social skills
- An independent, practical and creative person who can solve problems, dares to take decisions and is able to work in project teams
- A flexible attitude with regard to working on board and at project locations
A job at Van Oord means working on challenging, dynamic and prestigious projects. Take your responsibility and see your ideas become reality. Van Oord offers an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.