Within the Support Desk Fleet, you will have a wide range of duties. You will be responsible for an adequate, actual and flawless administration of our personnel data.
Are you looking for a varied and challenging job in a dynamic international working environment in which you will contribute to the support and further development of our support team? If so, read on to see what Van Oord has to offer you. For the Personnel & Organization department, based in Rotterdam, we are looking for an Assistant Support Desk Fleet (24 till 32 hours per week).
Relocation is not an option
Within the Assistant Support Desk Fleet, you will have a wide range of duties. You will be responsible for an adequate, actual and flawless administration of our personnel data.
- Entering and archiving data in our personnel system
- Checking and entering certificates
- Act as a backup in the absence of the Personnel Assistant
- Drafting various statements
- Processing the mail
- MBO work and thinking level, preferably HR related
- At least 3 years’ experience in a HR back office position, preferably in a large international organization
- Good command of the Dutch language
- Experience with a personal system based on Oracle is a plus
- Accurate and well-functioning in a dynamic and sometimes hectic environment
Working for Van Oord means contributing to challenging, dynamic and international projects. You will be given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to put your ideas into practice. We can offer a comprehensive and competitive package.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Elise van Kasteren
+31 88 8268190