For the replacement of one of our employees, we are looking for a colleague Visa Desk within the Ship Management Department for 40 hours a week. You will be responsible for correctly and promptly processing day-to-day Visa applications for all departments within Van Oord.
As Visa Desk Employee you function like a spider in a web and engaged with guiding and supporting the visa process. Furthermore, you:
- keep in mind the interest of everyone concerned;
- monitor visa overviews and perform several administrative tasks;
- have a flexible attitude toward new developments.
You are a real team player who thinks in terms of solutions and have a hands-on mentality. You have excellent communication skills and know how to address several national and international parties involved. Furthermore, you:
- have an MBO working and thinking level;
- are accurate and able to function well in a dynamic and hectic environment;
- have preferably experience with visa applications;
- knowledge of MS Office and Office 365;
- have excellent command of the English and Dutch language, spoken and written.
A multi-faceted and responsible role in a dynamic international working environment with more than enough opportunity to develop yourself. You will be part of an informal and motivated team in which a pleasant working atmosphere, flexibility and cooperation are central. In addition, we offer:
- a salary to match your responsibilities and experience;
- flexible working hours;
- an above average number of leave days;
- an excellent pension scheme.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Do you want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn!
To fill this vacancy, we will not be using agencies.
Elise van Kasteren
+31 88 8268190