Are you an experienced System Engineer Sharepoint / Office 365 that combines knowledge and innovative power? And do you want to push boundaries? As a system engineer at Van Oord you can indulge yourself. From deep into the water to high in the air, our projects are often unique and are without exception full of technical, financial and organizational challenges.
Do you want to work in an environment with more than 1000 servers, 4000 workstations spread over 80 offices and 80 ships?
Can you handle the corresponding IT challenges? Then apply as a System Engineer Sharepoint / Office 365 at Van Oord!
- Support, configure, and manage the SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-Premise environments and infrastructure
- Support, configure and manage SharePoint services, including search, content types and taxonomy
- Support, configure and manage document libraries, lists, workflows, sites and site collections
- Provision sites and site collections with automated site templates
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, and customers
- Strive for maximum automation of repetitive operations tasks
- Documenting technical solutions and writing standard operation procedures (SOP’s)
- Being part of challenging and multidiscipline projects
You are an experienced Sharepoint specialist who combines analytical skills with a proactive, flexible and energetic attitude. Result counts for you! With your good social skills you know how to build bridges between the IT discipline and our customers. You can withstand a sometimes heavy workload and also against the typical Rotterdam humor.
- HBO work / thinking level
- 3 - 5 years of recent and relevant work experience in a comparable role, preferably in a medium / large international organization.
- Extensive experience with:
- Administration of Microsoft Office 365
- Administration of SharePoint Online / SharePoint On-Premise
- PowerShell scripting with Office 365 and / or SharePoint
- Elementary experience with:
- Windows Server Infrastructure 2012R2 / 2016
- Azure Active Directory and / or Windows Active Directory
- ADFS, AADC, DirSync, SSO
- Certificates, ssl, firewalls and encryption methods
- LEAN certification or willingness to be certified;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (in word and writing).
A challenging position within a vibrant and international operating organization, with opportunities for personal development and growth in many areas of the IT work field. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional IT environment where innovation, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Elise van Kasteren
+31 88 8268190