We are looking for a Systems Analyst Treasury to strengthen our team in the Rotterdam office by November. You will be part of a team that is transforming the treasury operation to Treasury 2.0. In this position you will optimize treasury related systems and you will be responsible for the practical implementation of improvement projects. In your daily activities you will work in close collaboration with a team of Finance Systems Analysts. You will report to the Manager Treasury Front Office.
You are the key user of the treasury management system (ITS), banking systems and related software and the first point of contact for all users. You guarantee the operating level of our systems and are ready to answer operational questions and solve issues. In addition, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- maintenance of static data in the treasury system;
- ITS output management and close collaboration with our Financial Shared Service Centre;
- support colleagues in using the systems via Webinars and/or physical training;
- liaison between Treasury, IT, Finance & Control and other departments;
- contact between software suppliers and consultancy firms;
- execute various mid-office tasks;
- support of activities of Finance Systems Analysts.
You are a strong communicator, pro-active, detailed person and you are not scared of letting yourself be heard when it comes to the performance of our systems. We appreciate it when you have knowledge of Unit 4 Business World. Furthermore, you have:
- a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Finance or IT;
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience;
- knowledge of TMS, SWIFT, 360T, Mysis and Reuters;
- excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing;
- experience with Treasury Front Office (money market and derivatives) and Back Office activities (payment transactions and accounting).
A divers role in a fascinating and international working environment where you can contribute to the development of the department. You will have the opportunity to develop this new position within Van Oord. We offer you freedom to develop your technical skills and personal competences. In addition, we offer:
- a salary to match your responsibilities and experience;
- an excellent pension scheme
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for this position by using the button below! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.