Due to the expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced Talent Management Advisor. You will focus on the identification and development of Talent and Leadership within Van Oord. You are the specialist who gives input for the Talent Management (TM) Strategy and translate this strategy into processes, programs and specific tools to strengthen a future proof organisation. You will implement this strategy in cooperation with your colleagues, the P&O-advisors and managers.
The position is for 32-40 hour per week.
- develop tools and acquire the right supplier to create support for P&O advisors and managers;
- co-create the current new Talent and Leadership programs in cooperation with the TM team, the supplier and stakeholders and execute the programs;
- instruct the Academy Support officers in the administrative and organizational follow-up of the programs;
- provide TM analytics and dashboard with KPI’s together with analysis and recommendations, based upon data in the TM and HR-systems;
- develop and guide career planning for young and medior talents with supervisors and managers and occasionally coach these talents;
- are the project leader for different improvement projects on the subjects of TM;
- professionalise and innovate TM by staying up to date with the latest TM trends and introducing new insights and innovative TM tools.
You are result-driven and a person with excellent organisational and communication skills. You have a positive attitude and inspire others with your vision on Talent Management. In addition, you have:
- a relevant WO work- and thinking level, with associated education such as Organisational Psychology, Human Sciences, Business;
- a minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience, including at least 3 years in the field of TM;
- an excellent command of both Dutch & English in writing & speaking.
Together with your colleague, you have the challenging job to develop Talent and Leadership within a dynamic international working environment. You will be given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to implement new ideas and projects. Furthermore, we offer:
- to be part of an informal team in which a pleasant working environment and cooperation are central;
- plenty of space to develop professionally and personally;
- more than average number of holidays and an excellent pension scheme;
- a salary that suits your experience and responsibilities.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Do you want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn!
Sabine van den Elshout
+31 (0)88 826 8174