Van Oord is one of the largest dredging, offshore and offshore wind companies in the world. We are hiring among other technical specialists who work on innovative maritime solutions. In recent years, the recruitment team has developed into a Talent Acquisition team in which passion, energy and resourcefulness are key. The team consists of six Corporate Recruiters, three Recruitment Assistants, a Campus Recruiter, an Employer Branding specialist and a Recruitment Manager.Together we are responsible for the entire recruitment process within our organization. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time Talent Sourcer experienced in sourcing technical talent and informed about what is going on in the market.
You are a real online detective. If something is posted online you are able to find it. Of course you are not limiting your search to LinkedIn and Facebook only. You also use other systems and applications.
Once found, you approach the candidates to come meet us. You build and maintain your network and create talent pools with an eye on feature developments. You will be supported by a strong employer brand and over 4.500 internal ambassadors. Van Oord recruits specific and often scarce technical talent. Your added value lies in understanding who our target groups are and what moves them
- Pro-active search and sourcing of active and latent searching candidates;
- Building and maintaining talent pools for strategic and hard to fill vacancies;
- Setting up and implementing talent sourcing strategies, in collaboration with the recruiters;
- Effective recruitment marketing and campaigns including the optimizing of internal and external networks and social media for the benefit of recruitment;
- Continue to strengthen Van Oord's employer brand to our target groups;
- Involvement in recruitment related projects.
- Bachelor or Master in Human Resource Management or other relevant study
- Preferably a number of years of work experience in finding and retaining HBO and WO professionals (preferably in high-end technology). A starting professional who aspires to a career in recruitment can certainly respond
- Strong interest in recruitment tools and applications
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Ambition, perseverance and focus on results
- Creative and a critical eye for possibilities for improvement
- Contagious enthusiasm and a pleasant way of communicating
- Passion for our great recruitment profession
Working for Van Oord means contributing to challenging, dynamic and international projects. You will be given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to put your ideas into practice. We offer a comprehensive and competitive package. In addition, there is sufficient room for personal development and career opportunities.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the position of Talent Sourcer by using the button below! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Do you like to know more about and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated. We do not cooperate with intermediary agencies.