• Further mature the planning framework, tools, processes and systems for successful project delivery across Van Oord
• Seek interaction with other disciplines and project management to further strengthen the integrated project control and management capabilities.
• Assure the projects’ planning approach remains fit for purpose and state of art.
• Motivate and mentor our planners to enhance their performance.
• You are a high energy, proactive professional with the skills and experience of performing complex, multidisciplinary EPC projects yourself.
• You have operated at a senior level in a project or portfolio environment.
• You will have extensive experience of planning, developed and implemented standards, tools, processes and systems for successful project delivery.
• Sound knowledge of Primavera and other planning-related software
• You also need a strong knowledge of earned value management, probabilistic scheduling techniques.
• Ideally, you have been involved in 4D-BIM that enables the sequence of events to be depicted visually.
• Further, you will have the experience necessary to mentor and advise on the application of planning frameworks from junior planners to senior level management.
• Excellent command of the English language.
As a Lead Project Planning, you will join a team of hard-working fellow planners in the Project Planning, Risk and Process Management Department. Together, you will work on innovative solutions in a broad range of businesses, in The Netherlands and abroad. Our state-of-the-art technology ensures that you will always be working at the cutting edge and contributing to pushing back boundaries in order to create innovation. Next to your benefits package you will have plenty of room (and a training budget) to develop professionally and personally, so that you can continue to grow within your role.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?