Do you want to work for one of the largest dredging, offshore and offshore wind companies in the world? And are you impressed by our innovative maritime solutions? Then read on to discover whether you and Van Oord will be the perfect match!
In recent years, the recruitment team has developed into a Talent Acquisition team in which passion, energy and resourcefulness are key. The team consists of five colleagues and additional interim colleagues: recruiters, campus recruitment, recruitment marketing and back office. Together we are responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process within the organization, ca 150-200 new hires on a yearly basis. Following the strong performance of our organization we are currently looking to strengthen our team with a Teamlead who will be responsible for delivering the talent acquisition strategy, building a strong performing expertise centre for (mostly technical) talent.
Some key and staff positions in our organization will be managed directly by you in the role of corporate recruiter. Working together with business management you will source and select for our organizations leading positions.
As the Talent Acquisition Teamlead you will be guiding the implementation of the Talent Acquisition strategy: a clear proposition, state of the art branding and sourcing strategies, and processes and tooling that truly facilitate the candidate experience and selection processes. You will be responsible for employer branding, recruitment marketing, end-to-end recruitment process, planning and reporting. Strong internal relationships will help to realize the business needs.
You are the first point of contact for team and organization and will report into the Manager Talent Acquisition & Development. In the coming months we will be building a central hiring desk for third party labor (Flexdesk) next to you. Your starting point will be a truly great team to work with, a very strong employer brand and over 4.500 internal ambassadors.
Van Oord’s mostly technical target groups are specific and scarce talent in the market. Your added value will be organizing Talent Acquisition in order to win the war for talent. Your energy and ingenuity definitely comes in handy here.
- Implement the Talent Acquisition strategy towards our target groups in the labour market and embed best practices in the internal organisation on employer branding, recruitment marketing tooling, end-to-end recruitment processes and team.
- Be the change lead on innovations, like new traineeships, international sourcing strategies, a candidate experience beyond expectations, and (international) project recruitment hub’s
- Engage in stakeholder management, being the trusted advisor on Talent Acquisition strategy and operations
- Pro-active sourcing and selection for all open positions that you manage yourself
- Continue to build on the employer brand strategy of van Oord towards our target groups, and facilitate internal and external ambassadors working with us.
- Master or Bachelor degree in HR, Business administration, Marketing, Hospitality or related studies
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in sourcing and selecting professional hires and management/directors, preferably in technical industries, also internationally (bureau or corporate)
- Experience in managing a team of 5-10 professionals, team player
- Passion for the recruitment profession, fully up to date as to trends, innovations and techniques, our target groups and competitors in the labour market
- Building internal relationships and being able to connect with various stakeholders
- Competencies: planning and analysis, influencing skills, effective communicator, result oriented, agile worker
- Languages Dutch and English
Working for Van Oord means contributing to challenging, dynamic and international projects. You will be given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to put your ideas into practice. We can offer a comprehensive and competitive package.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.