Are you the team builder who creates commitment and realizes improvements? And would you like to work in an international environment? Then read what Van Oord can do for you. For the Project Office department we are looking for a full-time Team Manager Project Staff Planning.
As Team Manager Project Staff Planning you manage the employees who are responsible for drafting, managing and monitoring the (most optimal) personnel planning for our projects. Central will this be the execution and completion of the project in a safe, cost-efficient and timely manner. You also have an important contribution to optimizing systems and to offer processes and structures for the project staff planning.
- Responsible for the daily management of the Project Staff planners team.
- Coordinating the work, conducting work meetings, ensuring a good occupation (qualitative and quantitative).
- Correct allocation of the international project staff in good consultation with the project, pool and department managers.
- Coaching the team and having planning and appraisal interviews.
- Managing and / or implementing applications for project planning.
- Initiate and optimize the project planning systems and processes.
- Setting up and maintaining a good communication structure between project management and the pool/department managers
- Setting up and maintaining work instructions concerning the tasks
- Demonstrable work and thinking ability at HBO level.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a manager in an international project-based environment.
- Experience with a related software (planning).
- An independent hands-on person who can make decisions, who can work in project teams and is able to create a maintain overview.
- Very good contacting skills for advising, informing, reporting and managerial capacities.
- Good written and oral expression skills in Dutch and English.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and social skills.
A diverse function between work at the office and on project base and you will have plenty of room to further develop yourself by following education and training. Of course you have the opportunity to contribute to our prestigious projects in collaboration with others. We offer an excellent conditional package that fits your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!