You will report to both the HSE and Q-Manager on a day to day basis as well as support the team directly with their day to day activities.
The team provide the day to day health, safety and quality needs of all Oil & Gas and Offshore Wind projects. This includes:
- Providing health and safety advice to tender and project teams
- Developing Policies, procedures and arrangements
- Carrying out accident/incident investigations
- Delivering training
- Carrying out health and safety inspections/audits
- Managing the pools QA/QC personnel and Document Controllers (for whole Van Oord)
As our new QHSE administrator, you will support the day to day activities of the QHSE team. Your duties will include;
- Assisting with the team of the online Accident/Incident registering system
- Ensure that all statistical data gets delivered by several project teams in time.
- Produce monthly and quarterly statistical reports.
- Follow up on Senior Management Reports and initiated actions
- Part of the role is to assist with the development and management of the Van Oord’s intranet pages to ensure it is kept up to date.
- Supporting the team in evaluating subcontractor’s pre-qualifications
- Distributing tasks to the team members based on incoming support requests
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Raising Purchase Orders for services and goods we buy
- Create and administer QHSE department Intranet pages
- Entering data of employees in our GRIP personnel data system
- Liaise with recruiters and employees for several actions
You will be someone who has an administration background with an interest in a dynamic and progressive environment and health & safety. You may have previously been a office assistant, team coordinator, office support, personal assistant or practice administrator
- Dynamic, open minded, and
- Able to prioritize work load and be flexible to changing needs
- Excellent communicator
- Articulate in the written word with an excellent command of English, written and oral, with good typing skills
- High level of numeracy as you will be involved in statistics and databases
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You end up in a collegial team with a great do mentality, but you are mainly part of a professional organization, where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are the key to our success. On shore and on the water. You also get:
- A salary that suits your responsibilities
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online in English by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Elise van Kasteren