Do you have affinity with the purchasing and supply chain and the maritime or offshore sector and would you like to work for a leading international company? For our Yard in Moerdijk we are looking for a Technical Administrator who will be responsible for coordinating, inspecting, re-inspecting and issuing returned materials.
As a Technical Administrator you work according to the guidelines and systems of Van Oord. Maintain the inventory of the project and of the Van Oord shipyards in the best possible way to support the company and carry out the tasks in the safest, most effective and efficient way, in accordance with all relevant requirements.
- Receipt and verification of returned materials
- Monitor, inspect and record material
- Receives and is responsible for the storage and archiving of all relevant documentation, including shipping documents, delivery notes, safety data sheets and certificates
- Taking care of the necessary recertification of materials
- Ensures good storage of project materials under the required conditions
- Maintain inventory administration in STAR IPS in accordance with company procedures and system to ensure that the database is managed and updated on a daily basis
- Issue from stock to project per question
- Preparation of mailing lists / packing lists for mobilized materials and equipment
- Gives the project team (on / offshore) the required information regarding tracking and tracing of equipment and equipment
- Execution of periodic inventory control
- Proactively identify and introduce opportunities for improvement
- Customer-oriented and works well with others,
- Completed MBO education
- Minimum 3 years experience in technical administrative positions in a maritime or offshore business environment,
- Control of good materials knowledge,
- Punctual, proactive and accurate,
- Experienced safe working around heavy materials and equipment,
- Team player, ability to work well under pressure,
- Excellent command of the English language
We offer you a varied and international work environment with possibilities to develop further. A function in which work in the office and on a project alternate and you have plenty of room to develop yourself by following training. Of course we offer you the opportunity to contribute to our prestigious projects in collaboration with others. We offer an excellent conditional package that fits your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Elise van Kasteren