As a Tender Engineer SRI you will support the Regional Manager in organising and managing the tender process of multiple Offshore rock installation projects. You will be part of the process from the receipt of the invitation from the client to the submittal of the offer. Due to the nature of this job, priorities can shift quickly and multiple times. That means you, as a Tender Engineer, need to be able to switch between several projects easily.
We are market leader in the seabed intervention technique Subsea Rock Installation (SRI). Our fleet of flexible fallpipe vessels enables us to stabilise and protect pipelines, cables, and other installations. One example is the successful submarine stabilisation project in Norway.
- Organising and managing several project-based and content-based tenders;
- Compiling and writing tender documents;
- Maintain close communication with clients regarding the tenders;
- Organising the follow-up and hand-over of successful tenders;
- Evaluation of tender processes.
- A technical or commercial background or education;
- Experience in the execution of hydraulic engineering and/ or civil technical projects is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of contracts and an understanding of commerce;
- An excellent command of the English language, also in writing;
- Customer minded and a representative attitude;
- You are analytical and result and collaboration minded;
- Organised and structured;
- Flexible and quickly adapting to changes;
- Outstanding communicative and social skills.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- A pension scheme;
- A variable bonus;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- An adequate travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance (optional);
- Flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.