Do you have an affinity with Offshore Wind projects and would you like to play a central as well as a commercial role in it? If so, read on to find out what Van Oord has to offer. Van Oord Offshore Wind, based in Gorinchem (The Netherlands) is looking for a Tender Manager for its Engineering & Estimating department.
As Tender Manager you will be responsible for the composition of the tender team. You will ensure a pleasant working atmosphere in which the team members are motivated to bring out the best in themselves. The Tender Manager organises and manages the tender process for one or more large multi-disciplinary and complex (Design Build Finance & Maintain) contracts in our Offshore Wind business unit. You will play a coordinating role from the receipt of the invitation from the contracting party to submitting the offer.
- Formulating the strategy to win
- Organising and managing project-based and content-based tender processes
- Organising the follow-up and hand-over of successful tenders
- Evaluation of tender processes
- A Bachelor‘s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or equivalent
- At least five years of working experience in a comparable management position or as a Project Manager for a large multidisciplinary and complex D&C project
- Knowledge of contracts and an understanding of commerce
- An excellent command of the English language
- Customer minded and a representative attitude
- Both objective and result minded
- Outstanding communicative and social skills
Van Oord offers a challenging working environment with attractive opportunities for further development. In addition, we can provide an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Bas van der Muren
+31 88 8268068