We are looking for a junior Treasury Analyst to strengthen our Treasury Operations team in the Rotterdam office. You will be part of a team that is in the exciting process of transforming the current treasury operations to Treasury 2.0. In this position you will manage and optimize treasury related systems and you will be responsible for various treasury operations tasks. You will report to the Manager Treasury Operations.
You are the key user of the treasury management system (ITS), the banking systems and other related software and therefore the first point of contact for all its users. You manage the operating level of our systems and are ready to answer questions and solve issues. In addition, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintenance of static data in the treasury systems;
- Operational treasury tasks (reporting, compliance, support)
- Contribute to management report preparation;
- Support and advise with business finance colleagues;
- Support to business on bank account opening and compliance requests;
- Analyze and solve ad-hoc issues;
- Maintaining the documentation in place and ensure the compliance with existing legislation (MIFID2, ISDA, KYC, etc.) participate in (interdisciplinary) projects.
You are a strong communicator, pro-active, analytical person with a love for treasury operations and its systems. You speak up when necessary and offer help and advice where relevant. Experience with Treasury Front Office (money market and derivatives), Back Office activities (payment transactions and accounting) and accounting systems is appreciated. Furthermore, you have:
- A Bachelor or Ms degree in Business and/or Finance;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Basic knowledge of ITS or related treasury management systems, SWIFT, 360T and Reuters;
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good in Excel;
- Personal integrity;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Solid communication and presentation skills;
- Confident, enthusiastic and a team player.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- A pension scheme;
- A variable bonus;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- An adequate travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance (optional);
- Flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 88 8268857