Are you the right mix between a Treasury/Finance and IT minded person? Do you have excellent communication skills and are you a self-starter with a hands-on mentality?
Read on to see what Van Oord can offer you. For the Treasury department in Rotterdam, we are looking for a full-time enthusiastic and driven Treasury Systems Analyst.
Van Oord Treasury is looking for a Treasury Systems Analyst to join its team located in Rotterdam. The main target of the team is to realize a quality improvements and to transform towards ‘’Treasury 2.0’’.
The ideal candidate for this position has working experience in one or two relevant previous jobs and holds a degree in business or IT. He or she is motivated by the IT component and works well in a corporate treasury department. As a person you are communicative, detail oriented and you takes responsibility.
- Key user in Treasury Management System (ITS), banking and related software
- Team member and leader in implementation projects
- Liaison between Treasury, IT, Finance and Control and other internal departments
- Support colleagues in using the systems via webinars and/or physical training
- First point of contact for all Treasury system users
- Maintain ITS Treasury Management System accounting outputs and work closely with our Shared Service Centre
- Contact person for external software suppliers and consultancy firms
- An education degree in business, Finance and/or IT
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in one or two relevant previous jobs within diverse business as finance and IT
- Relevant working experience in IT and/or treasury preferably gained in a service minded organization
- Profound knowledge of IT systems in general.
- Working knowledge of TMS, SWIFT, FXall, Reuters, VWD, QLIK, Excel
- Basic understanding of Treasury activities (cash management and FX)
- Being able to translate IT into business language
A challenging position within a vibrant and international operating organization, with opportunities for personal development and growth in many areas of the IT work field. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional Treasury Team but also an IT environment where innovation, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.