Van Oord is looking for a Treasury Systems Analyst for the team in Rotterdam. In this position you will support the team in realising quality improvements to transform the department into Treasury 2.0. You are engaged in optimising treasury related systems and rolling out optimisation processes and projects. You will report to the Treasury Manager.
You are the key user in and first point of contact for all users of the treasury management system (ITS), banking systems and related software. In addition, you actively participate as a team member and take the lead in treasury system related projects.
You are responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintenance of static data in treasury systems;
- Liaison between Treasury, IT, Finance & Control and other departments;
- ITS output management and close collaboration with our Shared Service Centre;
- Supporting colleagues in using the systems via Webinars and/or physical training;
- Contact between software suppliers and consultancy firms;
- Daily activities take place in a team of functional managers of our financial systems where interaction must arise between the applications and the managers.
You have thorough knowledge of IT systems. You are strong in verbal communication, detailed and you dare to take responsibility. Furthermore, you have:
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in Business, Finance or IT;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in IT and/or Treasury;
- Knowledge of TMS (ION – ITS), SWIFT, 360T, MYSIS, Reuters;
- Knowledge of Unit 4 Business World is an advantage;
- Experience with Treasury Front Office (money market and derivatives) and Back Office activities (payment transactions and accounting).
A challenging role in a fascinating and international working environment with room for personal development and growth in various areas. The opportunity to play a major role in further develop and improve our core processes.
Furthermore we offer:
- a salary that fits your responsibilities and experiences;
- flexible working hours;
- Above average number of holidays and an excellent pension scheme;
- Variable bonus scheme;
- Ample opportunities to develop yourself.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.