In this demanding role of Project engineer you are responsible for an optimal preparation and execution regarding the project targets. You will be working within all technical aspects of project-workplanning.
- estimate & prepare risks according to the safety- & health requirements;
- estimating and preparing the complete supply chain for the project;
- responsible for contact with suppliers & sub-contractors;
- advising on purchasing and sales strategy for tenders, projects and execution of workplanning;
- coordinating with the relevant authorities regarding all daily project issues.
- higher vocational intellectual and professional level;
- at least 3 years experience as a Works planner in civil engineering;
- experience of preparing and costing projects;
- excellent command of the Dutch language;
- an independent, driven colleague with a feel for commerce and calculation;
- good communication and social skills;
- prepared to visit and stay during the workweek at project-site.
A challenging and independent role with an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 (0)88 826 8202