In this demanding role of Workplanner you are responsible for an optimal preparation and execution regarding the project targets. You will be working within all technical aspects of project-workplanning. For this reason we are looking for Dutch speaking candidates only!
- Estimate & prepare risks according to the safety- & health requirements
- Estimating and preparing the complete supply chain for the project.
- Responsible for contact with suppliers & sub-contractors.
- Advising on purchasing and sales strategy for tenders, projects and execution of workplanning.
- Coordinating with the relevant authorities regarding all daily project issues.
- Higher vocational intellectual and professional level.
- At least 3 years experience as a Workplanner in the civil- and/or mechanical engineering.
- Experience of preparing and costing projects.
- Excellent command of the Dutch language.
- An independent, driven colleague with a feel for commerce and calculation.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Prepared to visit and stay during the workweek at (Den Oever) project-site.
A challenging and independent role with an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Van Oord Nederland, is active in many aspects of civil and hydraulic engineering. Years of experience have made us a specialist in this field. A varied fleet and qualified personnel enable us to offer a wide range of services.
Apply directly online by clicking on the 'apply' button below. Feel free to contact me for more information or regarding other opportunities within Van Oord.
Come on board and follow us on LinkedIn!
We will not be using external agencies to fill this vacancy.
+31 (0)88-8268149 or (0)6-53269988