Are you up for the challenge of working on offshore projects all over the world? Are you creative, do you have innovative ideas and are you interested in a job in which you will be challenged every day? For our offshore wind projects we are looking for a works manager onshore.
In the role of works manager you are responsible for the preparation and execution of offshore wind projects following project specific requirements. You work alternately at our office in Gorinchem and on project locations.
- Responsible for the operational execution of our projects in offshore wind
- Monitor the progress of the project (operations), responsible for the coordination of the work at the project location and adjusting where necessary
- Ensure that the project team works safely and the result meets the quality requirements
- Maintain and record the progress reports, planning and contractual matters
- Linking pin between superintendents (onshore) and package / project management
- Completed Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in comparable positions in an international project environment and experience with foundations and cable related projects
- Good command of the English language, in word and writing
- Strong communication and social skills
- Independent, practical and creative person who can solve problems, able to take decisions and work in project teams
- Willingness to work abroad
A job at Van Oord means working on challenging, dynamic and prestigious projects. Take your responsibility and see your ideas become a reality. Van Oord offers an excellent salary package that is appropriate for your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Applying for this vacancy can exclusively be done online. As soon as we have evaluated the possibilities for you within Van Oord we will inform you right away.
To fill this vacancy we will not be using agencies.